03 September 2019

#ReadingSelador








The more Nella thought, the deeper into the questions she found herself. But she knew deep down somewhere that her imagination had saved her from being consumed by forced teaching of lies and falsehood. She never let that sink in, and perhaps she taught herself to forget those things while focusing on the imaginings on her mind. Some deeper truth steeped into her very being, casting out lies that challenged it.

- Selador: The Book of Time
I asked you all to show how you are reading Selador, and I have loved receiving texts and posts that show me where and how my book has gone. It's such a delight to reach you out there, far away, or maybe even close by. I thought I would pick a few favourites to post here.

I am so dearly thankful for each and every one of you who bought my book, read it, and have shared your thoughts with me on it. What you liked, what stuck out to you, how you were surprised, or what you thought about a situation. I love hearing all the different perspectives, especially listening to you tell me what is going on in your imaginations!

So, please do share with me you photos, thoughts, and reactions. As a writer and creator of this story, I value all of that so much. 

If you post anything on Instagram (it would be so fun if you did), use hashtag #readingselador so I can find it!

If you would like to, please check out Selador: The Book of Time if you haven't already.

Also, if you feel inclined to write a review on Amazon, I would appreciate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment