13 October 2021

Selador Available in Pressed Books & Coffee!

 







Am I dreaming? I am living in a surreal moment - my books are now available on the bookshelves of the cute local independent bookshop downtown, Pressed Books & Coffee! I hope that my books are having fun hanging out with the other books as they wait to be picked up.

I am beyond grateful to the lovely owner, Christina, who was excited to stock my books. This feels so undeserved, honestly. My tiny writings get to share the shelves with all these wonderful books? 

The goal of a writer, of course is to share their writing with the world, but it is a somewhat scary thing to do. Like an artist, something creative involves a lot of personal effort and work. It is something close and dear to the heart of the creator, and to see if out there rides the line of excitement and nerves.

If you are local, please go visit Pressed Books & Coffee. It is a lovely little shop stocking new releases, paperbacks, children's, teens, business, non-fiction, used books, gifts, and they have a coffee/tea bar serving all kinds of coffees (lavender latte is my current go-to) and teas, as well as fresh baked goods. In each section they have "Lkld Local" for all the local authors who have books. It's such a delight to see it - as they are unique and cannot be found in other bookshops!

If you are not local and would like to purchase my books, they are available on Amazon HERE and HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment