29 March 2011

Moving Pictures

What is love if we don't show it? What good does it do when we keep it locked inside? It doesn't do you any good or make you feel more loved. It doesn't do others any good because they don't know the love you have to offer.
Always clouding my mind is the unknown. I am not always bold enough to break through that cloud. The mystery that surrounds relationships and people leaves me scratching my head, wondering.
But we are not paintings. We are moving pictures.
A painting, in this respect, is complacency. Static. Still. Half-hearted. No forward movement. Those things are the opposite of what I try to be.
Moving pictures are alive, moving and growing toward what they are meant to be. Pursuing dreams and adventures. This is where I strive to live. In a creative place where nothing is impossible.

No comments:

Post a Comment