18 March 2018

Halló from Iceland






The land of fire and ice. 
I have been learning from experiencing the nature here in Iceland the contrasting fragility of nature, and the power of nature, and it is an amazing thing to discover first hand. You have probably seen photos of Iceland but nothing can compare to standing there in awe of it all. I hiked to a glacier today, which sits on a volcano. These photos are from that adventure. The region on the south coast that we went to is very active, geologically, with several volcanoes and a recent history of earthquakes. I respect this land so very much. There is something so mystical and mysterious about it. Every kilometer presented jaw-dropping scenery, and it changed frequently, from lava fields, to dramatic mountains, to foggy valleys, to windy beach. I need to let my thoughts simmer even more about all that I saw, but I wanted to drop in with a little Halló! From Iceland with love.

No comments:

Post a Comment