17 October 2023

Author Spotlight Night - Intro

 



Attention bookish friends and locals! 

You are invited and warmly welcome to join me at Pressed Books & Coffee on Tuesday 10/24 at 6 pm where I will be part of a local author panel discussion. I am so thankful to be part of this event, where I will have the opportunity to talk about my books and my love of books!

I haven't had the opportunity to talk in public about my Selador trilogy, so I am really excited to share more about it and inspire some readers. Anytime I have the chance to insert some notion about the imagination and deeper truths in good stories, I am thrilled, because it gives me the open door to talk about those authors who are much older and wiser than me, who offer insights into what we strive for - the good, the true, and the beautiful. 

If you haven't read my books, feel free to check them out here.

Come at 6 pm to grab a drink from the coffee/tea bar and a comfy seat. Bring cash to buy my books after the talk and Q&A session (there will be special one-night only pricing!). I look forward to seeing lots of lovely locals and introducing them to the realm of Selador. 

No comments:

Post a Comment