11 December 2013

Christmas Ideas

Get creative and make some decorations that would normally cost a lot in the store. This snow globe is my favourite project, for sure, and it was really easy to make.
Drape strings of lights. They are affordable and oh! So pretty! They brighten up the whole room and can last all Winter long. (And maybe even longer....) I love them and never want to take them down.
Make your own name tags for gifts. I cut little snowflakes out of packing paper I already had. I will tape them onto each gift and write who they are for. It makes each gift unique!
Simple is best. I used a fancy yarn I found on sale as my tree garland, and used a different fancy yarn to string my ornaments, which are just little Christmas bells. My tree skirt is remnant paisley eyelet fabric from Joann's on sale. 

No comments:

Post a Comment