21 November 2013

Raining Again


It has started raining again tonight. I sit here listening to the trickles of the gentle rain drops on all the surfaces outside. It is so quiet I feel like I can hear each droplet of rain cascading from the sky. I love this cozy atmosphere inside, especially with this knit blanket over my legs and a cup of tea cooling off. I wish that the temperatures were dropping as the rain continues, but I don't think that is happening this time around. It will though, soon....

Now is the perfect time for reading. Do you have a list of books you want to read? I have a short list of books that I want to read (or have started reading) including:
- A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens (Currently reading. Why have I taken so long to read this? It's so good!)
- The Two Towers by J.R.R. Tolkien (I want to re-read this for the fourth time (I think))

- The Divine Comedy by Dante (I have not read any yet, and I want to read all of Dante's poems)

No comments:

Post a Comment