02 March 2021

White Book Shelves

 


White Book Shelves

My heart bursts with a thrill
of empty, clean white shelves -
Ready to hold the weight, the still
presence of books aplenty.

Judge not the weight of a book
as if value is based on number -
But weigh and measure as you look
from the words on pages, to the world.

The gentle gaze of a waiting story,
perched high there on a shelf -
Lingering in tales of wisdom and glory,
just waiting to share thrills with you.

A sneak peak at my new bookshelves! I am still waiting for the other shelf to arrive and then I can fully organize all the books (as there are still five tall book towers by my bed waiting for their shelves). Once the other shelf arrives I will be able to do a nice, clean organize which I am very excited about!

No comments:

Post a Comment