31 March 2014

Hallo England

 The Tube (underground) stop for Paddington Station.

 Paddington Train Station
 Walking into Oxford from the train station

Oxford city centre

Here's a few shots just to say hallo from England!

I am so tired. Right now I am listening to a bell tower chime away a tune that sounds like wedding bells. It's been going on for about 40 minutes. It is something I am definitely not used to. With so  many bell towers so close, it is interesting, indeed.

After an overnight flight and a whole day of traveling after I got off the plane by train, underground subway, another train, and by foot. I am pretty brain-dead so until I get to catch up on my sleep, I will spare you more dribble drabble words and lull you with some sneak peak photos instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment