21 November 2019

Christmas Gift Idea




Are you shopping for Christmas gifts yet? Have you started? Are you done?

I have made a goal for myself (we will see if I am able to accomplish that goal) to be complete with all my Christmas shopping by the end of November. That way, I can enjoy all of the December activities without worrying about gifts I still need to buy and wrap.

If you are thinking about some gifts you need to get soon, here are a few helpful questions:

  • Do you need a gift for someone you know who might enjoy an imaginative story?
  • Do you know someone who likes books?
  • Do you know someone who reads?
  • Do you know someone who likes to think?

Answer!
Buy that someone my short novella  -  Selador: The Book of Time HERE ON AMAZON.

  • It is the perfect book to snuggle up with a blanket on the sofa on a chilly day.
  • It is the perfect book to bring with you anywhere you go, it is quite small (see photo evidence above).
  • It is the perfect way to support a self-published author.

If you have read it already, leave a little review on Amazon (link above) and I would be most grateful.

Lastly, if you are on goodreads, I have an author page there and Selador: The Book of Time is on there too!

Goodreads is a online bookish community. It provides a fun way to track and review what you are reading. This is how I have tracked my reading for several years. I know how many books I read each year only because I track it here. Otherwise I would have no idea how many books I read!

I thought I would throw out an idea to help you out in your Christmas shopping. Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment