07 August 2020

A Reading from...Selador


As I work on writing the second volume of Selador, I thought it would be fun to revisit the first book, Selador: The Book of Time. If you have read it, I hope that it filled some hours with enjoyable escape to another realm with Nella and her friends in the village of Selador. 

In the second book, the story continues with Nella. Find out what happens next (I'll be vague so I do not spoil anything from the first book). Nella must come to terms with the power she wields as an entry-writer in The Book of Time, and the consequences of that power that she never wanted. Her friendships deepen with Master Nolan, Lady Kira, and Lady Cora. But a threat now comes from the city of Stros.

If you would like to purchase Selador: The Book of Time on Amazon, here's the link!

Stay tuned for more updates on the second book (including the title!). I have been striving to use my time at home productively by getting a lot of writing done. That is a joyful thing, to me, and I hope that you will agree when you read this book I have been working on. I say "work", but truly it is a joy to write this story, as it explores some deep truths that I am passionate about exploring. Things that I enjoy discovering by way of other writers. I find that what you read is what you think. 

I will post some sneak peaks at the new book as I continue to work on it, but until then, here is a short reading from Selador: The Book of Time, just for fun.



No comments:

Post a Comment