23 July 2019

Selador - Book Announcement!


If you have been reading my blog for a little while, you might have read several chapters in a little story I have been writing called Selador. But what I posted on here is only a part of the story. It continues onward and I am so excited to say that I have finished the story, at least for now (I have so many ideas). 

Things have been a bit more quiet on here lately because most of my spare time has been dedicated to editing/tweaking this little book. In addition, I have been working on formatting it for publication, which I am doing through Amazon (self-publishing). 

This is thrilling, and also terrifying. To see my story in print is a joy. It's every writer's dream. But it is also scary to share a story that comes from the depths of my heart and imagination, for the world might judge it, criticize it, and think it not good enough.

But I have learned that God has given each of us gifts, and those gifts do no good staying hidden away. Instead, we are meant to share our gifts, and let God do the work from there. We are to let our lights shine for His glory. I am putting my trust that this little story may reach a few people, and the Lord will take it from there.

Details:

The book is called: Selador: The Book of Time

Available: On Amazon - Click HERE
About 138 pages

A small book you can tuck into your pocket. Take it with you to the coffee shop, the pool, on the train, waiting in a queue, waiting for your haircut appointment, and dive into Selador whenever you have some time. This is my first dabbling in writing a story. In fact, I have never finished any story I have started! I have found that is is not easy to write good stories, but I have felt such joy in writing this little tale, I hope to write more.

Check out my book if it seems to strike your fancy, and my prayer is that you enjoy it, and love getting swept through a mysterious door to another realm, which much to learn and explore.

If you buy the book, take a photo of how you read it, wherever you are, and send it to me, or tag me on Instagram (@muddymusings).Use the hashtag #readingselador
I would love to see how you are enjoying the realm of Selador, and I hope to share some favourites here on the blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment