19 May 2015

Life's Little Reminder Notes


We live in a beautiful world. It was made for good and there is evidence all around us. It's a lovely sky we live underneath, isn't it?
Coldplay- Beautiful World


The only thing I don't like about coffee is when it is gone. The bottom of the cup is sad. Especially when it's from Concord Coffee. Be thankful for what you have, because it won't last forever.
Copeland- Coffee


A couple of  years ago I worked at a place that was not encouraging, or inspiring. My whole world went topsy turvy (in the best possible ways) when I started this current job. It is shaping me into a better person while I am still in the finance industry (seems uncanny, doesn't it?). It was truly God's grace and blessing that this job found me two years ago.
Colony House- Moving Forward


Take a few minutes to do something you love, even if it is just a few minutes. Even if you are so busy the hours seem to fly by without pause. This is me taking a few minutes before work to read a page or two. Sometimes that is all I get in.
Chris Thile and Edgar Meyer- Why Only One?

No comments:

Post a Comment