07 May 2015

Long Walks in Oxford
















These are images from a day of walking I did around Christ Church Meadow, and then through Magdalen College and Addison's Walk. I ended the long walk in the perfect way - with cream tea sitting outside the Vaults and Garden Cafe in Radcliffe Square.

I am really missing my long walks around Oxford, so I thought I would reminisce a little from this day and compile a few of my favourite images. The air was cold, and I actually wished I had another layer on that day, but all the walking I did kept me from feeling too frigid. And the whole pot of tea helped warm me up at the end. 

These are some of the loveliest spots in Oxford, though. I realize I would probably say that about most places. However, the flowers were what caught my eyes in every direction. The meadow was full of Daffodils. Addison's Walk was full of the Oxfordshire Flower, Daffodils, and many other flowers carpeting the path. Even though it was cold, and grey, the blooms warmed up the day. It was a perfect walking day.

No comments:

Post a Comment