22 September 2015

Sundaying









Sometimes you just need to do some Sundaying.
It doesn't involve anything too complex. Just lovely friends and a delightful place that encourages good conversation and quality time spent in a relaxed mood. Feeling rushed is not allowed. This is where you are to practice the art of simply being still.


Sundaying requires a relaxed mind and openness to laughter. It can be difficult sometimes to let that seemingly lackadaisical manner seep out on a weekend, but it is essential. I, gladly, had some excellent fellow Sundayers with me. These ladies were a critical ingredient to a day of enjoyment.

Letting go of the week and all the obligations can be difficult for me, sometimes. A quick weekend isn't enough time to decompress and really breathe. But it is a start.

So, I am thankful for a day of being playful.
The Oxford Exchange is such a good place for a reprieve.

Now, I am back in the depths of a study book. Maybe I will see you again next weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment