01 July 2011

Life = Gift

Life is so short. Enjoy every second. I struggle sometimes to trust in God that the choices I make are along the right path for me. A sense of fear holds me back, I think, and restricts my sight. I want to always love life, and share that love with everyone I know.

Each moment I spend with family and close friends is so precious to me. The past 2 years has changed me and the outlook I held. Through the sadness and loss I have endured I have come to know that life is such a gift and that it is my choice whether to be happy or not. Yes, sadness will occur. Darkness will surround me. But all the while God is with me, even if those I love are not.

I have so much to hope for and look forward to. My life doesn't diminish in importance if I stumble or fail. I pray for certain things but God knows what is best. He sees my tears, fears, and questions and I know that all things will work out if I stay constant in faith. Even my doubts disappear when I remember that God is bigger than all the sadness and darkness I have ever felt.

The Lord is with you when you are with Him. If you seek Him,
He will be found by you. -2 Chronicles 15.2

No comments:

Post a Comment