20 July 2011

Celebrating 100 Posts!

Can you believe it?
I have posted more than 100 entries!

Writing is my passion. It is a part of who I am. Everywhere I go and everything I do is a potential building block to my next journal entry or story. Words are a powerful tool to reach people with the love of God in ways that make them think deeply or differently. Any skill I have in weaving together an entry, poem, story, or memory is due to the great, rich blessing that God has granted me.

I am not great, but through God I can do great things. God has given me this passion for a reason, and I will always write, with a joy and thankfulness in my heart that I am even capable of this responsible task of putting thoughts on paper (or on a blog) and that those words are worthy enough of being read by others.

Thank you for being a reader of my blog.  It's such a joy to know you are out there...

Blessings,
-Kacie

Grace be with all who love our Lord Jesus Christ with love incorruptible.
-Ephesians 6.24

No comments:

Post a Comment