06 November 2011

God's Time

I have been learning a lot lately about being patient for things.  To act too hastily circumvents the path that is being prepared for me. The other side of that, though, is learning not to be complacent; sitting still in one's own waiting. In this life, there will never be a perfect time to take that chance, initialize your dream into becoming a reality, or make that change. God's timing is perfect, but because we don't always follow God's lead, His opportunities don't always align with the exact moments that we decide. Seize the opportunity; there is probably a reason it was brought to you. If not, it will be made known. I am learning this week after week.
Let God direct your steps with help through godly family and friends who encourage and advise you. I don't understand God's timing but I trust in it, knowing He will bring to fruition that which is best for my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment