12 March 2015

One Thousand







One thousand posts.
That's one kilo-blog posts

That's 1 x 10^3

If each one of my posts was a page in a book, I would have a 1,000 page book!
In this age of technology we are able to share our thoughts and photographs in an instant, and that is pretty astounding. While I am an old-fashioned girl at heart, I do really enjoy writing and sharing on this little itty bitty space out here in web-land.


I am truly amazed that anyone even reads my words, much less finds them to be helpful or insightful or interesting! I am so glad you are reading along. This is really my space for sharing what I learn, what I read, and things I muse about.

I wasn't really sure what to do for my one thousandth post. I thought I would share a few photos I've taken recently and haven't posted, just because. I like to take photos of scenes I think are beautiful or earth-toned, and convey a sense of calm, everyday, simple things.

Also in way of celebration, all I can think to do is recognize that I would not be able to do any of this (writing, thinking, taking photos, travelling) without God. I give all glory and thanks to Him, for without Him I am nothing. He is the one who made me who I am. I do not deserve anything, and yet I have much. Thanks be to God!

No comments:

Post a Comment