14 April 2015

Concord Coffee









Concord Coffee just opened its doors here in my neighborhood. Literally, a few blocks away. 
I have been waiting for this for a long time. A locally owned craft coffee shop. A place close to me that I can go to get an excellent cup of coffee and do some writing.

Concord Coffee answers those wishes and I am thrilled they are here!

They opened their doors a few days before I left for England, which I was so glad of. I got to stop in a few times before I left the country, and I was so impressed with the clean, fresh feeling inside. I love how many of the pieces (tables, counter top, sliding door, wall decor) were done by local artists using their talents in this local shop. I suppose it is a bit extra special when  you have a friend or two who are a big part of the shop. 

Concord has a great selection of coffee, tea, and specialty drinks. As well as locally made baked goods. They have two different espressos to choose from, so you can try each craft drink a few different ways. My friend Emily and I went on their grand opening day, right before I left for England, and it was busy and exciting. 

I will be here often. It is so wonderful to see my neighborhood flourishing with some great places. So if you cannot find me at home, you may want to drop by Concord Coffee to see if my nose is in a book, with a cappuccino next to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment