13 April 2015

Small Offering


O Lord, my God. Creator of all things
Blessings come from You
They reign down upon me
Without deserving it.
My heart sings in joy,
With praises for the goodness,
For it all comes from You.
In no way do I do anything on my own;
It's through You, O Lord,
Creator, and ability-maker.
My imagination explores the heavens
Because You created my mind,
Sewing together all intricate pieces and complexities;
It's not ever too much for You

Each tiny part is integral to the whole.
So all the goodness and all the trials, I give to You.

My offering is small. But I know that the smallest person can make a difference, and in God's eyes, we each of us are important. Sometimes I think about how small I am in the whole of the story. We all have a part to play. Sometimes the smallest parts are the turn of the tide. While we all have faults inside us, we all have good and bad, it is the choices we make that show who we are.

No comments:

Post a Comment