27 September 2012

Hallo Autumn!

My apologies for the late welcome of Autumn. I was occupied on the first day of Autumn....busy with browsing in a tiny bookstore in a tiny town in Massachusetts. Then walking through a corn field. Then picking apples from an apple orchard. So, here's my overdue welcome to Autumn! It sure feels like that in Massachusetts and I loved every minute of the weather that I had on my trip.

I am still catching up from being away, but I thought I would post a few photos as appetizers until I can sit down and organize.  Can you guess where any of these photos are from? (answers are below)


Locations:
1.Fairhaven, MA- they have 2 new wind turbines in the town
2. Boston Public Library is behind me
3. Harvard University, Cambridge, MA
4. Providence, RI
5. Cliff Walk in Newport, RI
6. The Breakers Mansion in Newport, RI

No comments:

Post a Comment