03 September 2012

Odds and Ends from August

Sunday morning in Gainesville last weekend. Coffee made by my french press and peaches (c/o Jason). Not pictured: my yogurt parfait.
Leaving church one night after volunteering at the bookstore, this guy just came running after my car! I must have been in his jogging path. Of course, it's no surprise, as Lake Morton is famous for the swans and ducks.
I have been baking lots of these sweet potato fries. They are just the Ian's frozen brand found in the organic section at my Publix. Sprinkle with sugar and bake for some yummy goodness!
I got a real live postcard in the mail from my friend Zoe! She was in Cape Cod on holiday, which sounded quite lovely. Gosh, I love getting real mail. Can we go back in time to when we all mailed real letters?
What could be better than a few new books and the most delicious gelato combination ever? Banana and chocolate is my number one favourite.
I always enjoy a stop by my old college. Florida Southern just won the "most beautiful college campus" designation again. Pictured from left- right is the Carter, Walridge Hawkins Seminar Building, Annie Pfeiffer Chapel, and the Water Dome.
My mom and I stamped doilies for table decorations this weekend. We had a family meet and greet dinner for the newly engaged Tyler (my little bro) and Patience. I think I may have to create some more with these stamps. It was fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment