09 January 2013

Recently, January Edition

Recently:

-I have been wearing tights and scarves more often. This week is warmer, much to my dismay, but I am really thankful I have already been able to wear some of my favourite Winter wear. Call me strange, but I love wearing layers, scarves, and tights!

-I have been studying German and doing lessons online almost everyday. I found a tiny German travel book for a$1 at a used bookstore, for on the go training. Learning a language is tough, but I love that I am taking steps to knowing more and more.

-I have made a few crocheted gifts over the last month, which is really enjoyable to do. The homemade items are pretty special and I love when it turns into something beautiful. I have also tried a few new stitches that I am still unsure about. Maybe I need more practice....

-It is the season of coffee and tea. In the Winter is when I drink more of it, simply because it's chillier, and I love that! It is no wonder the English are known for drinking so much tea. They need it year round to warm themselves up! Oh, how I should live there....

No comments:

Post a Comment