04 December 2012

Crafty

I may or may not be getting a little bit crafty for this Christmas season. I am not the craftiest girl, but I do enjoy making things every now and then. Somehow, something homemade just means something special with the time and effort put into a project. I crocheted some fingerless mitts the other night, just because. Sometimes I just sit down and start making something. No pattern. Sometimes it works. Sometimes it doesn't. Sometimes it starts as one thing, and turns into something else!

When I was a teenager I created my own label name for all the little fashion drawings I would create. It was called "Kacie's Creations". These little drawings were of no high quality. Drawing has never been my forte. But I have always enjoyed putting outfits together because I could get creative, using many pieces in a multitude of ways. Anyway, I made these little tags for a few of the crafty things I am making as gifts. Just to bring back that old name I created so long ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment