03 December 2012

December!

I cannot believe it is December already! The month of November literally felt like a week long, and now it's gone! And I cannot tell you where it went. Do you feel the same?

This morning, it's not feeling much like December, or at least, the December I have in my mind. December should be cold and bright. I suppose the weather is providing the bright part, but it is forgetting about the other aspect, the cold. I will say that it is not unbearable, it's quite pleasant, in fact. If it were summer I would be ecstatic that it was so pleasant at 75 degrees! However, it is December, and I expect great things from this month. And by great things, I mean days where I need to wear boots and a scarf all day and where I have to go inside to warm up (rather than go inside to cool off).

November played a trick on me. It brought this cool air down for a few weeks, and I let my guard down, thinking- Alright! We are in the cold front pattern where every few days we get another shot of cool air! Alas, I was tricked. And so were you!

Anyway, all that to say, December is just beginning, so there is plenty of time! Downtown is fully decorated to wish passersby a Merry Christmas, which is especially pretty at night. So, happy December!

No comments:

Post a Comment