16 April 2013

Elliott Marie

She's here! She's here! My niece, Elliott Marie, is the new baby in the family! I am an Aunt to the sweet little baby girl. She is healthy and beautiful. Born on April 12, weighing 7 pounds, 8 ounces. I am SO happy for my brother, Ryan, and sister-in-law, Samantha, I can hardly put that into words.

God is so good. He allows such good things to happen and it is such a joy to be a part of. When we think that something is impossible, He proves to us again and again that nothing is impossible. That the joy is right around the corner, even though we cannot see it yet. There is no answer to how everything worked out so smoothly other than God being in total control. He placed all the pieces in perfect harmony so that it fell into place beautifully, like a song.  I cannot help but boast about the goodness of God and all that He can do. The thankfulness is swelling inside me. Watch out! It might pour out of me and onto you!

No comments:

Post a Comment