11 April 2013

Lately

Lately....

I've have so much going on. So much that I am thankful for, I feel immersed in a constant state of thankfulness, even if a frustration arises in my day. I just cannot fathom why I deserve for good things to be happening in my life, so when I think about it, I just say a prayer of thanks. I know the good is not due to my interference, but due to God's plans coming to fruition because I stepped out of the way.

I love my new job. It is more amazing that I even imagined. Much of that has to do with the awesome people I work with. My small office is such fun. I actually look forward to going into work each day! What a wonderful feeling it is, in addition to which I am discovering that my talents can be used everyday for the betterment of my office and boss! I love that.

My soon-to-be apartment is coming together, and the other night I went over to paint my kitchen. It is a bright lime green color that does not suit my style, so primed it with white paint, and will go over there again to paint it a lovely color called atmospheric. Ohhhh, yea. It's going to be classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment