25 April 2013

8 Tracks

I am about to share some great music with you. I felt it only the appropriate thing to do. I knew you needed some good jams. And when you know about something pretty cool it's only right to share the goodness.

My boss and co-worker have gotten me connected to 8Tracks, (8tracks.com) a music sharing website where people create playlists that you listen to. On my first day at work, my boss introduced me to it. I thought that was pretty cool because sometimes you just need some good music to keep you going through some work. I like it because I don't have to think about what to listen to, it just keeps playing that kind of category until I change it.

Basically, you can search the playlists by your mood or the type of music you want to listen to, or you can search for a specific artist and they will list the playlists that contain that artist.

I like this website. You should check it out. My current favourite go-to playlist is this one here. And yes, that is a photo of J.R.R. Tolkien. Someone knows how to grab my attention. Ha. 

I also like a lot of the classical playlists, like this one here, but I am still exploring them more each day, and enjoying some groovy music my office-mates play.
So go listen to some good music!

1 comment: