26 April 2013

Iced Coffee

The other afternoon I wanted some coffee, but iced coffee sounded really good (being that it's in the 80's here and pretty humid). So, I iced my coffee, and it was delicious and will most definitely be a regular weekend occurrence. Why did I not think of that before? I definitely prefer hot coffee, but here in Florida it gets so hot here that I just want an icy drink. Well, my mind is awake now and I will remember this.

Why did I not do this before? That I cannot say, but now that we are entering into the loooonng hot months of Florida, the iced coffee ritual will be readily repeated. Add a fun chevron patterned straw and you've got a   fun drink worthy of a coffee shop.

I have many things in store for this weekend, how about you?

Happy Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment