22 March 2013

Trust in Him

May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
- Romans 15.13


God has given me all I need. It is amazing how it works, really. When I relinquish all my sense of control and let God take it all, His plans come to pass. When I say "Lord, if it is Your will,....." His plan for me takes place.

I go through a thoughtful process when planning. I think things through and don't make hasty decisions. But even when I am careful, I may not make the best plans for myself. My vision is shortened because I am human and I cannot see the whole picture. The grand design of God's plans are based on so much more than how I feel at the moment. He sees ALL the pieces ALL the time.

His plans are perfect.

Therefore, I am trusting in His plans. With all the changes taking place in my life, I am seeing God's work come to life more easily. He placed opportunities in front of me and clearly showed me that I should take them. I am so glad it was clear because I have not doubted at all. I have had confidence in my decisions because I know they are from God's hands moving all the pieces. And I have joy and peace as I trust Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment