04 March 2013

Cuppa

My my. My mind is awake today.
The cold weather does that to me. It invokes a thoughtful countenance accompanied by more cups of coffee and tea, which leads to more time in a cozy chair with a book, my journal, and a pen. All that combines to a chilly/cozy apartment where I can don my favourite caramel sweater, crochet booties, and a blanket.

A mind awake, to borrow a phrase from C.S. Lewis. A mental energy that abounds in the cold. The possibilities are endless because I love both the indoors and the outdoors on a day like today. A day that won't even reach 60! That's what I call perfect. Call me strange. Call me weird.

My cup of coffee is getting cold because I am writing so intently, so I better finish it and get to work on my Oxford class assignments.

Have a good Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment