24 February 2014

Southwest Style


For some reason, a little hint of a Southwest style has been making its way into my attire and decor. It is not something I was drawn to before, but there is something charming in it, a sense of history, and a connection to earthy tones. Not to mention it represents a dry desert climate, which is very different from what I am used to, which is fun to me.

The geometric designs are eye-catching. Mix that with earth tones that I already like and you have something very attractive to me. Perhaps the organizational and structured presence of the designs are also quite appealing to me.

My moccasins are some of my most comfortable shoes, and I would wear them everyday if I could. I am most definitely a fan.

Cacti are my new favourite plants. They barely need any watering and don't need pruning. They just need sunlight.

Well, I daresay you'll be seeing some snapshots of more Southwest styles on here from time to time.

No comments:

Post a Comment