05 October 2016

Pumpkin Time








It's October!
That means- it's pumpkin time!

Our annual visit to our church's pumpkin patch was an essential after-church activity. Watching my niece walk up the rows of pumpkins, pointing to one "I want that one, mommy!" and then point to another one she likes and then spot one a few rows over that she must inspect, is such fun. I love to share this little adventure with my brother, sister-in-law, and niece each year.

I realize that in Florida, a pumpkin patch is completely out of sorts, especially when it is almost 90 degrees each day. But there is something so fun about the rows of pumpkins on the front lawn of our church, leading down to Lake Morton. It is a beautiful sight to behold, and a reminder that we actually to have another season to enjoy that will eventually come.


We welcomed autumn with pumpkins! Maybe the autumn weather will follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment