05 August 2013

Break Time

 
The weekend is for slowing down. Sitting at a coffee shop and watching people. Admiring the downtown buildings while sipping coffee. That's what the weekend is for.
And if the night turns out to be rainy, then head inside, light candles and eat hot-from-the-oven chocolate chip cookies made by the chef next door.
 Coffee shop break with Emily. New reading material (the new issue of The Lakelander magazine) and coffee.
I also indulge in breakfast for lunch pretty frequently. That's what the weekend is for, too. Breakfast anytime.
 I found some parsnips at the grocery store and almost shouted with excitement. So, I had to cook them in my dinner last night. I love root vegetables (parsnips, beets, onions, carrots, etc)
Amazing books found at the library bookstore! $.75 for all the above? Yes please!

No comments:

Post a Comment