02 February 2015

Coming Home



As much as I love to travel, coming home feels so good. There is something about coming back to the familiar and comfortable that makes me appreciate it even more. Even when the trip is fantastic, it is nice to be back home.

I got back from St. Louis last night. My office went for the semi-annual corporate event, and we all enjoyed the time up in the midwest with everyone. Per my usual routine, I unpacked my luggage in about four minutes so I could enjoy being at home. 

Travelling home is the best, and the worst. It is the best because you are heading back to your cosy home, and it's the worst because it always seems to take forever when it's the last leg of the journey. I try to distract myself by writing pages and pages in my journal about my time away, and reading a book that will engross me and make the time fly by. I was successful in those endeavors this time, as it didn't seem too take ages.


I will share a little about my trip later, but for now.....ahhh, it's just nice to be home.

No comments:

Post a Comment