14 June 2013

Greenhouse: Succulent Love



I made a visit to a local spot called The Greenhouse, which is a garden center with a large outdoor maze of plants, herbs, flowers, etc...and a very helpful owner. I was shown back through the trails of plants passing by lavender, terracotta pots, Geraniums, and so many plants I could not name. I have loved the idea of having a few plants in my home, but I haven't ever been able to have plants because apartments tend to have very little natural light.

But now that I have beautiful natural light in my new place I can get something like this succulent (or a cactus, which is what I want next) because I can supply the sun, or at least, several windows that offer bright sun! So, this little succulent came home with me, and has been a resident of my kitchen since the most sunshine comes in there. And instead of a pot or planter, I am using a big mug. Perfect fit.

No comments:

Post a Comment