10 June 2013

Weekend Snapshots

 Every afternoon lately has brought stormy weather. And the first tropical storm of the season passed by leaving lots of rain and wind. There were several days this week that didn't show any sunshine, which is odd for Florida. I got to hang out with my baby niece during the rainy Saturday night. She brings sunshine wherever she is.
 This is my essential gear for going to the Farmer's Market on Saturday morning, when there was sunshine.
 This little coin/jewelry basket was my purchase at the farmer's market from a girl about my age with all handmade items. So lovely. I wanted to buy it all. Oh, I made some iced coffee as well. 
I did a lot of reading, naturally. So many good books to read. I will share more this week about readings I have been indulging in.
I love wheat berry salad. It is so good. I guess that's all I have to say about that.
How was your weekend?

No comments:

Post a Comment