01 January 2012

Hope is a Strange Invention

A new year! 2012! May this new beginning be hopeful for you, full of ideas, inspiration, joy and God's blessings. Take part in learning and growing. I read this quote the other day from Benjamin Franklin, "Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn". Jump start your goals by taking a step. It doesn't have to be big. Have an open mind, and an open heart to love others.

Hope is a strange invention-
A patent of the heart-
In unremitting action
Yet never wearing out-

Of this electric adjunct
Not anything is known
But it's unique momentum
Embellish all we own-

-Emily Dickinson

You make known to me the path of life;
in your presence there is fullness of joy;

at your right hand are pleasures forevermore.
-Psalm 16.11

No comments:

Post a Comment