11 February 2013

Renewed

Transparent morning, no clouds hovering
in the sky to cover the sun.
So cheerful, with joy reflecting
in my heart, thankful to One.

The best day is a day like this,
no hidden agenda to undo.
It is best when my focus
is so centered on You.

Fully recovered from days past
with the darkness they ensued,
And with Your love dwelling in me
I am feeling constantly renewed.

This weekend is just what I needed. Some family time. Some friend time. Some solitary time. I have been feeling a little bit frantic these past weeks. So much is going on each day, and most of it is very good, but sometimes it overwhelms me, and I need to step back and take a time-out. This weekend provided that for me, and I am just so thankful. I can face this week with a calmness about me and a deeper appreciation for God's grace that envelopes me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment