14 February 2013

Valentines


These are my versions of Valentines. Tiny crocheted hearts.
Happy Valentine's Day.

I don't think much about Valentine's Day to be honest. It's the kind of day that usually means flowers, candy, and crowded restaurants. I think I will forgo all that. Instead, I was inspired to crochet some little crochet hearts, and I followed a pattern from someone's blog. They are so easy to make, and pretty cute.
That is the extent of my Valentine's celebration. Am I am dud or what?

I won't be a dud, I promise. But I will ponder on God's love for me, and be thankful for this undeserved love. I certainly didn't do anything to deserve it. And I will take comfort in the verse below. I am glad God is greater than my heart, because my heart isn't always reliable. And maybe I will eat a few conversation hearts. They are pretty yummy and remind me of being in Elementary School.

God is greater than our heart, and he knows everything.
- 1 John 3.20

No comments:

Post a Comment