03 December 2014

Perq Coffee Bar







Whenever I am in Sarasota, this coffee bar will be frequented by me. Perq Coffee Bar is a place seriously hip and serious about coffee. They serve four different single-origin beans each day, and you chose which one you want in your drink. My Mum and I visited, as I was eager to check it out. The Baristas were very friendly and willing to explain the variety of processing available for brewing and the sizing of them all, and also which beans to select from. 

My Mum went with a flat white mocha. I chose a pour-over brew using the Kilenso bean roasted by Coava. We watched the barista work his coffee making magic and soon sat at our table to enjoy it. I must say it was a truly delicious coffee experience. The atmosphere of the shop is very classy with multi-coloured wood paneling which provides a warmth I really enjoy. The tables had industrial pipes as legs but beautiful soft wood as the table top. It was cosy.

If you need a place to get well crafted coffee, I think you need to try Perq. And bring me along with you, because I already want to get another cup.

No comments:

Post a Comment