07 May 2011

Proper Time

At the proper time all will get in line
And everything will turn out fine
When I rush and stress I make a mess
All I need is to wait for God's "yes"
I continue to learn, to grow, and to churn
With patience I have for which I yearn
Whispers in my heart tell me it's worth the wait
But I won't just sit waiting for an open gate
In the meantime there is so much to do
Like travel across the ocean blue
Follow passions and goals, and cherish the time
Of this independent life that is truly fine
And stay close with friends who know
The depths of my soul and wish me to grow
For with company so true I don't count the miles
I keep them fresh in thought with smiles
This time is a gift, I am meant to be here
And whatever is next will be abundantly clear


No comments:

Post a Comment