04 December 2013

Delightful Eats

 Enjoying a cup of tea each morning over Thanksgiving break, at my Mum's house. Using her cute cups. English Breakfast tea with honey.
 Red cups! Festive for my gingerbread latte. I don't think I have had any of the specialty holiday drinks yet. Until now. Yum.
 I have discovered a delicious snack that I keep munching on at work. These crackers are better than wheat thins and the subtle cinnamon is so good. I usually don't like flavoured crackers. Sometimes the flavours are too overpowering, but these are not.
My town has a new restaurant just a few blocks from my office. PDQ is a chicken spot, with high quality sandwiches, salads, etc... Along the lines of Chick-Fil-A and Zaxby's, but fresher. My boss and his wife tried it last week and had good things to say about it, so I tried it and I agree with them!


I am so glad to have my appetite back after a stomach bug that I had. You don't truly appreciate the little things like having an appetite until the thought of food makes you feel sick. And this time of year is the best for new treats and hot drinks. Haven't you heard? It's the most wonderful time of the year!

No comments:

Post a Comment