02 December 2013

Thankful Glimpses

 I am thankful for fun trips to Target to browse at Christmas decor, and a London Fog to sip on along the way. Mum made me buy a tiny Christmas tree for my tiny apartment. It looks pretty cute.
 I am thankful for my beautiful niece all bundled up for our Thanksgiving day walk to the beach to watch the sunset!
 I am thankful for the perfectly chilly weather on Thanksgiving and the lovely walk to the beach with the whole gang, working off some of that delicious food.
 I am thankful for friends who come down from the north east for Thanksgiving who make me laugh and smile.
I am thankful for little delights like chocolate chip cookies fresh out of the oven.


I am most thankful for God and His love for me that I may have an abundance of blessings in my life. Every other thing I am thankful for stems from this. None of it is possible without God's grace and mercy.

No comments:

Post a Comment