19 August 2012

Book List

I ordered some books online earlier last week, and I am waiting, anticipating, their arrival. I feel like a little kid waiting patiently for the thing they most look forward to, or for the really nerdy kids, who can't wait to go back to school. Ha! I was one of those kids.

I ordered from Powells.com which is a used bookstore out in Portland, Oregon. I am all about buying my books used (it's cheaper and it gives a book a new home!). I heard through the grapevine, years ago, that Portland is quite the bookish town (meaning- lots of bookstores and coffee shops), so since then I have always wanted to visit. Really, I will use any excuse to travel, but the west coast has some amazingly beautiful scenery and things to do, so I think it would be on my list anyway.

But I digress...I am here to talk about books.
So, these are the books I ordered, and I can't wait to dive into. Are there any books that are on your list to read?

          
We Have Always Lived in the Castle, Shirley Jackson
Dandelion Wine, Ray Bradbury
Jonne Donne, poems and prose

No comments:

Post a Comment