15 August 2012

Recently...

Recently.....
It's been so hot that I could feel my feet burning as I waited to cross the street. Yikes!
I was awake way before dawn, to drive Jordan to the airport, and saw hot air balloons rising with the sun, something I want to do one day.
My nails unintentionally matched my passion tea lemonade (I promise I don't try to match my caffeinated beverages)
My sewing machine and I became good friends as I finished my first little sewing project EVER!
I got to spend hours with Chancie, while she was here on a short visit from Raleigh. Oh, how I have missed seeing her.
I indulged in a few pieces of nostalgic candy. Talk about inflation! These babies used to be $.10 when I was a kid, and now they are $.20!
Oh yea, and the most important news: my little brother Tyler proposed to his girlfriend, Patience, this Sunday, so congratulations, joy, and happiness to them!!

No comments:

Post a Comment