10 August 2012

Dreaming of Winter.....

It's about this time during the summer that I get really antsy for Fall and Winter to roll into town. I crave my boots, jackets, and scarves. I love wearing layers. The heat just lasts so long in Florida, and this year it is particularly intense throughout the whole country. So, when my mind starts to wander to the Fall and Winter, I naturally turn to one of my favourite spots, Oxford, England.

Just for fun, I found these Winter images on the Oxford University website and I am dreaming Winter style......
-The Rewley House is where my mom and I took a class last summer.
-One of the gates near the entrance to a college
-A Winder wonderland as viewed from underneath the Bridge of Sighs.
-The Radcliffe Camera is part of the Bodleian Library, where reading rooms (and books!) are (and my eyes have not seen, yet).

It is beautiful there in the snow! All this is making me feel a little chilly. I think I'll got make a pot of tea. Then put on a scarf and some layers.



No comments:

Post a Comment