11 June 2012

Last Week in Pictures

Happy Monday! Hopefully your weekend was a good one, despite all the rain. Reflecting on last week, it was pretty busy, and this week seems like it's going to be even busier! So here are some images from my handy Droid, capturing some lovely things. I have always loved taking pictures, and nowadays with cell phones, it's so easy. I do love my real camera, but that's a little impractical for taking with me everyday or a spur of the moment find.
What shall I render to the Lord for all his benefits to me? -Psalm 116.12
This is just a typical spread- books, journal, coffee, laptop
From under my umbrella- It's been a rainy week
Working at Our Giving Tree shop at church. Some lovely jewelry.
The storage room at church- shelves of books are so inviting...
IBC black cherry soda and a salad is a perfect summer lunch, I do believe.
How could a huge chocolate chip cookie from Black 'n Brew not make the day brighter?

No comments:

Post a Comment