08 October 2014

A Stop At Oxford Exchange






I cannot possibly be so close to Oxford Exchange and not go there, unless I am prevented for some reason. On Monday, I had to go to downtown Tampa for jury duty. I had no idea how long my day would be or if I would be able to do anything afterwards. I drove into Tampa before the sun rose, and it was a long, long morning. I went through Federal Court jury selection and was not selected to sit on the jury for a criminal case that I was brought into with other jurors.

Since I was not selected, I was dismissed. Where else would I go when Oxford Exchange is literally a few blocks drive away? I was famished - waking up at 5:20 AM is not my norm, and it was such a long morning at the courthouse without food. So, I had some late lunch, iced earl grey lavender, and then browsed the bookstore.

It is such a beautiful, classy destination that transports me to another place. It doesn't feel like Florida at all. It feels European, and lovely. And if I am nearby, the road will take me there.

No comments:

Post a Comment